• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We have a WONDER WOMAN!!!

113 posts in this topic

I don't know what I'd do with something like that...

I'd probably tell her jokes all night!!

If you're on your game and happen to nail her type of humor, that has a shot. Every man who's not as hot as someone like a Jon Hamm's motto should be "make 'em laugh, make 'em breakfast!" ^^

She's more voluptuous than Adrianne who is a little too narrow through the hips,

Her voluptuousness is about to break that Coca Cola Logo in half....lol

wonderwomancast.jpg

She's more voluptuous than Adrianne who is a little too narrow through the hips,

wonderwomancast.jpg

Her cups runneth over. :luhv:

wonderwomancast.jpg

Wow..I haven't seen an Original vintage Coca-Cola t-shirt since....

whateheck am I talking about...I really lov that booubage!

I just think that you will never find a woman that looks like, can act like, be the same size as and also be as athletic as Wonder Woman so no matter what you do it's going to be a compromise. There's going to be lots of padding, makeup, hair extensions, etc to make her "look" the part on screen.

Disagree, because physically that's the EXACT type I look to date and although my options are extremely limited, they're by no means nonexistent. Somewhere around 0.5% to 2% of girls fit the physical profile and when extended to a national or international level, the physical pool goes into the tens or hundreds of thousands. Tall, athletic, buxom beauties are more common than you may think. I gawk at them constantly while playing co-ed volleyball, have dated four thin, busty 6' girls, and am currently passionately in lust (and much more) with a 6' 1" rail-thin brunette with D or DD breasts, can't decide which yet--so the remaining trick is to find ones who can act and communicate a physical presence. Not at all an easy search, but I can't imagine it's not an achievable one.

Adrianne fits the physical profile, we'll have to see what her acting ability and personality are like.

wonderwomancast.jpg

Dye that hair brown or black and I'm also in love. <3 :cloud9: Is she a blonde or a brunette? I see brown or maybe reddish roots in that photo. hm

wonderwomancast.jpg

Dye that hair brown or black and I'm also in love. <3 :cloud9: Is she a blond or a brunette? I see brown or maybe reddish roots in that photo. hm

She's a very natural blond.

Turn off safesearch on Google. :gossip:

wonderwomancast.jpg

Dye that hair brown or black and I'm also in love. <3 :cloud9: Is she a blond or a brunette? I see brown or maybe reddish roots in that photo. hm

From some of these pics, I'd guess she's not so "natural" in the chest department. Shame, cause the actress who plays WW should be all real.

wonderwomancast.jpg

From some of these pics, I'd guess she's not so "natural" in the chest department. Shame, cause the actress who plays WW should be all real.

If I can touch them, they're "real."

, I can't tell for sure yet, but after a first examination of the images out there, you might be right. :censored: She's definitely not a Linda Carter in the chest, that's definite. Linda's more my type...ahh, natural brunettes. :luhv:

I don't care that she's on Modern Family. I'd just like to see her in a Wonder Woman costume. She doesn't even have to speak.

ME LIKEY! :o Reminds me a LOT of Catherine Zeta-Jones in the face, but with a much-improved body. Look at the insanely-pronounced and idealistic figure-8 hourglass shape in the second photo below...I may not make it through the day with that image in my head. :luhv:

sofia4.JPG

sofia-vergara.jpg

ME LIKEY! :o Reminds me a LOT of Catherine Zeta-Jones in the face, but with a much-improved body. Look at the insanely-pronounced and idealistic figure-8 hourglass shape in the second photo below...I may not make it through the day with that image in my head. :luhv:

sofia-vergara.jpg

That is much more Wonder Woman like, but is she athletic, can she act and what sort of stage presence does she command?

sofia-vergara.jpg

That is much more Wonder Woman like, but is she athletic, can she act and what sort of stage presence does she command?

WHO CARES!

Yea, who knows. The only two already-known actresses with the right body and personality I can think of are Erica Durance (Lois Lane from Smallville) and Lucy Lawless (from Xena: Warrior Princess and from Spartacus: Blood and Sand). They're both average actresses with above-average strength of will.