• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This looks like one of the coolest Action figuers I've ever seen...

15 posts in this topic

Too bad Shocker Toys is known for making promises they cant keep. Company founded in 2000 or 1998 depending on what you read, took them almost seven years to get any real product to market. Imagine if CGC started taking submission in 2000 and didn't start shipping out slabs till 2007

Not sure how they keep getting these licenses from the way I hear they have treated some of the other creators.

Well, Well, Well, they seem to have a new excuse as to why wave 2 is ''late'' :eyeroll:

http://www.shockertoys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=3683

Exclusives delay as posted on Facebook/Twitter

Everyone who pre-ordered and didn't get updated (A) we have incorrect email info for you or (B) we are routing into your spam box. Our shipments of Series2 and exclusive products were destroyed causing us to start a new production run which is finishing up. We are also securing a new shipping company to ensure shipment......s arrive properly. If you have any questions no comments please

Yes we had delays as do all other companies. We are now working on a tighter schedual and we are using a new core body system. Series2 is in Previews for March as well as our other lines going into Previews in the next months so a schedual will be kept. We hope to win you all over with the great products we will produce for 2011.

Yes we had delays as do all other companies. We are now working on a tighter schedual and we are using a new core body system. Series2 is in Previews for March as well as our other lines going into Previews in the next months so a schedual will be kept. We hope to win you all over with the great products we will produce for 2011.
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater, I love the product you've gotten out, but I really would love to get these...

DSC07168.jpg

Sooner then 2 or 3 years from now. doh!

Don't get your hopes up. I've dealt with these guys in the past and I would never even think of buying another product from them for quality and customer service reasons.
Ohh....Dish,dish,dish... :popcorn: