• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone need a hotel room for San Diego?

6 posts in this topic

I have a friend who got a room at the Grand Hyatt Manchester, and is not going to need the room. The room is 260.00 a night, (don't know if that is pre-tax, but I assume it is). 2 nights room deposit is required before March 4th. The reservation is from Weds to Saturday night, and can be expanded to include either Tuesday night or Sunday night.

Please drop me a PM if you are interested. This is not something you can opt out of later, so if you are not sure, probably don't bother, as he can still cancel the room.

I have a friend who got a room at the Grand Hyatt Manchester, and is not going to need the room. The room is 260.00 a night, (don't know if that is pre-tax, but I assume it is). 2 nights room deposit is required before March 4th. The reservation is from Weds to Saturday night, and can be expanded to include either Tuesday night or Sunday night.

Please drop me a PM if you are interested. This is not something you can opt out of later, so if you are not sure, probably don't bother, as he can still cancel the room.

:o

...or park your camper at the beach and take home a hulk #181 9.0 :headbang: