• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Motor City 2011

78 posts in this topic

Myself, my wife and Pedigreeman are IN for Detroit (thumbs u , which is really Novi in disguise :shy:

What about the Enabler???

As for me, my wife and I will be attending as well. Actually it seems my entire show schedule this year is based on if klozd24seven will be there or not. :insane:

C2E2 check

MotorCity check

WWChicago check

Fan Expo check

Jim

Myself, my wife and Pedigreeman are IN for Detroit (thumbs u , which is really Novi in disguise :shy:

As for me, my wife and I will be attending as well. Actually it seems my entire show schedule this year is based on if klozd24seven will be there or not. :insane:

C2E2 check

MotorCity check

WWChicago check

Fan Expo check

Jim

I believe the Novi city council passed an emergency law forbidding The Enabler from crossing the city borders. I hope Brad and Alan can come up with a great disguise for him.

C2E2 check

MotorCity check

WWChicago check

Fan Expo check

Jim

I believe the Novi city council passed an emergency law forbidding The Enabler from crossing the city borders. I hope Brad and Alan can come up with a great disguise for him.

I love how so many people here have such a huge man-crush on a forum member with a total number of posts of zero. :grin:

The Enabler is "tenative," which means everyone needs to send him harassing encouraging text message at all hours of the day and night until he capitulates. PM me for his phone number if you don't have it. :devil:

C2E2 check

MotorCity check

WWChicago check

Fan Expo check

Jim

I love how so many people here have such a huge man-crush on a forum member with a total number of posts of zero. :grin:

The Enabler is "tenative," which means everyone needs to send him harassing encouraging text message at all hours of the day and night until he capitulates. PM me for his phone number if you don't have it. :devil:

When you drink like Minh the Master, you're going to have several fans.

:news: Just got the text from The Enabler ... he says, "Fsck it, put me down as IN for Motor City!"

Then I told him it was going on the CGC Boards and that makes it permanent! His reply? "What, like Destiny of the Endless' book?" What a nerd. :P(worship)

What a nerd. :P

Isn't calling me a nerd on a comic forum kinda redundant? :grin:

Yes, I'm down for Motor City, so we will drink heavily (and hopefully no drinks will be spilled on PedigreeMan)

My post count is now at least "1"

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!!!!! :banana::applause::headbang::applause::headbang::banana:

(Pokes head back in)

Did I hear someone say "drink heavily"?

I'm IN!

(Makes mental note to buy bottle of top end single malt before Motor City)