• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FELLOW FOURMITES ASSEMBLE! I NEED YOUR HELP!

50 posts in this topic

FELLOW FOURMITES I NEED YOUR HELP!

I know there are a lot of other chatrooms and boards about comics- if you belong to any of them I would kindly request you posting this message on those boards. My hope is that more people will learn about the show and listen. How cool would it be for an online radio show about comic books to be the number one show on www.worldtalkradio.com

Your time and effort are greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Vincent Zurzolo

THE COMIC ZONE ONLINE RADIO SHOW

Vince

I frequent a few other chatrooms, and a number of them have very strict rules about advertising. The CGC forum is one of the most lenient I've come across in this regard, and one of very few which has a "marketplace" area for comic-related advertisement. Although I would regard this more as a comic service announcement, some people might not agree.

You can try contacting Bryan Neely of ComicsPriceGuide.com to ask if they can help in the effort. As well, SilverBulletComics.com used to have a decent board/chatroom, but they've been down for some time (I hear they are coming around soon though).

My best advice is to get in touch with SCOOP! . They have a pretty wide audience and readership. Good Luck!

pov didnt see your reply.

nihongo wa hanaru dekimaska?

Boku wa nihongo stedu. Nondeska "hanaru", Amansan.

I thought it meant "to speak" as in "can you speak Japanese?" but im sure Ive got the subject and object backwards...