• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Use BIN!!! Care Bears CGC 9.6!!!!

113 posts in this topic

Darth... consider this a tender offer to purchase all comics on the submission list at the declared value given. I will even pay your CGC submission fees and shipping charges, plus an extra $20 for your time. Just let me know the email address for PayPal and it's a done deal....

I can always use nice Byrne X-Men's at $17 each, and that double cover ASM 300 looks like a steal at $20...

Or if Darth is unwilling, hey Gemma! You think you could 'lose' these books like we did the last time? Just refund Darth's $1 on his ASM 321 and I'll be sure there's a little extra in your Christmas card this year... tongue.gif

Are you saying I didn't claim the correct value? frown.gif

I had just bought these X-Men from my local shop last month at these prices (I'll check for more for you. NM and up) They were boxed up with some overstock in the back (like the bottom longbox under 20 others I had to move out of the way because it said X-Men on it!!!) and I had them price them based on condition. I still have the receipt! I also won some from Jason's auctions ( he may have more) so I claimed my win value as well. There's no telling whether they should be cliamed at NM guide b/c of some unforseeable decision by CGC that the book is FN - VF.

The ASM 300 double cover came from Tom at Monumental Collectibles at the Baltimore Show and he was really nice enough to sell it to me at that $20 price.

I also bought a real sweet DD 178 as well (9.6- 9.8 quality white PQ)

I think it's time to submit the Cherry comics and give that illustrious title the credit it deserves on the CGC census! Mad qualified labels for undescribable stains on cover, on pages on bag and board! lol!

I sent these on 12/6/02 and delivered at CGC 12/9/2002. Giving them 15 working days and these batches may be done by 12/31? Or Jan 2, 2003....

I got a nice Batman CGC (429 cgc 9.6) book from Kochkom. A lot of his stuff is complete , but he has a gem or two if you look close enough (and if you are lucky).

Sorry about the Spidey Annual . . .

I have won a handfull of auctions from Koch and I have never been anything but pleased with his service and shipping of the books. He does send a non graded reading issue (low grade) of the one you bought for free as well....... which is something that I personally enjoy in his auctions. One man's trash is another man's treasure.......

John

I sent these on 12/6/02 and delivered at CGC 12/9/2002. Giving them 15 working days and these batches may be done by 12/31? Or Jan 2, 2003....

That may be about right...

I've got a batch there now that was received on 11-25. Talked to them again this morning and they were hoping to have grades for me by Wednesday (12-18). So just 2 business days late, which isn't bad at all.

They said that express is running a day or two late as well...

As far as the Cherry comics, I've got around 200 reprints in high grade. Maybe a pre-screen is in order... tongue.gif I'm sure I'd get a nice thank you note from the pre-graders. laugh.gif

Power Pack 27 will be known to future generations as "THE Comic Book" Its importance to our hobby is immeasurable, and defies all comparision. It overtakes Action #1 as the greatest comic OF ALL TIME. ...... except maybe for GI JOE #21... wink.gif

Yo Dim Sum Danno aka double dip Danno. You are such a momma's boy that I refuse to bag you too much! BTW, did you pick up your clean underwear from momma today? shocked.gif