• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U.S. presidents...

40 posts in this topic

I've decided to begin a list of funny books with U.S. presidents on the cover. Why?...Why not? :insane: If this has been done before, someone give me a verbal beating and provide me with a linky.

Can any of you Bronze aficionadoes help a brother out? Whether title and issue # or pics--anything would be great. I'm thinking there's a Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen with Nixon on the cover but don't know the issue off hand.

Are you only looking for BA? Sorry no pics and just off the top of my head.

Definitely some GA books like Real Life Comics, True Comics or even Mystic Comics #4.

There were three issues of Reagan's Raiders - 1986.

Weird Western #53 -1979 had Lincoln.

Flash #210 - another Lincoln.

Are you only looking for BA? Sorry no pics and just off the top of my head.

Definitely some GA books like Real Life Comics, True Comics or even Mystic Comics #4.

There were three issues of Reagan's Raiders - 1986.

Weird Western #53 -1979 had Lincoln.

Flash #210 - another Lincoln.

I'll check out the specific ones you posted. I don't think I'm aware of any of 'em, so many thanks! :hail:

I figured I'd post in the Gold, Silver, and Bronze, but then again, there's some moderns that apply too: ASM #583 (Obama), 599 (Nixon); Savage Dragon--either #119 or 120 (Bush 43)--and Jack Kirby's Secret City Saga #2 (Clinton).

Maybe I should post in General? Anyone have any suggestions? :shrug:

I think Jimmy Carter and some other luminaries are on the cover to Superman vs. Ali. And Nixon was on the cover of Spoof:

43197-2478-49364-1-spoof_super.jpg

Sweet! Thanks, Joe.

I'm thinking Nixon may well give Lincoln a run for his money.