• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guaging interest in Earl Norem Signature series

26 posts in this topic

This is not an announcement of a signature series even.

I have been talking to Mr. Norem about an autograph oppurtunity. He is willing

Would anybody be interested in taking part in a SS oppurtunity if it was made possible. please post in the thread if interested. I will send all interested parties PM's

For those not familuar with mr. norem or his work in comics. he did covers to the following

Conan Saga 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 27, 30, 31, 33, 36, 37, 40, 42, 46, 47, 49, 50, 55, 58, 59, 61, 65, 71, 72, 74, 76, 80, 87

Daughters of the Dragon: Deadly Hands Special # NN

Deadly Hands of Kung fu 7,9,25,27, 29,30,33

The Destroyer 3,5,7

Dracula Lives 4, 13

Dragon Slayer # 1

Hulk Magazine 13, 15, 16, 17

Marvel Comics Superspecial # 2, 10, 20

Marvel Premiere 60

Marvel Preview 9, 12, 22

Masters of the Universe # 1 (2001) cover c

Moonknight # 6 ( 1980's series )

and too much more to list

Who?

A response like this from you virtually guarantees that the artist in question is good, that the sig is rare, and that he worked in comics sometime prior to the first Transformers coming off the assembly line.

Who?

A response like this from you virtually guarantees that the artist in question is good, that the sig is rare, and that he worked in comics sometime prior to the first Transformers movie coming off the assembly line.

Fixed :acclaim:

Who?

Damn it Danny! You would probably recognize his paintings on the X-men trading cards of the 90's. He also did a lot of toy stuff like He-Man. I loved his art in the He-Man books from the 80s. Even as a 3 year old I could appreciate the women he painted. :D