• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who do you think is Richer - Batman or Iron Man? Poll

Who do you think is Richer Batman or Iron Man?  

501 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is Richer Batman or Iron Man?

44 posts in this topic

Iron Man as Stark has better government connections.

And he probably has banged more broads. :whistle:

Right on!

Of course I am a big Batman fan (did my handle give it away guys? :grin: ) But I have to admit I think Iron Man lives a more exciting life.

Batman is cooler all around. But Iron Man gets the chicks and hits the partys. Lives life aloud and without boundaries.

Not to say Batman does not, but he only does on rare occasion usually as an "act."

While of course Batman is not a "closet man-lover" he is still stuck with a little boy most days (well in the golden age anyways :sick:) and generally only gets a very brief "scratch" from Catwoman in battle. When not fighting crime he is moping around....

Iron Man lives it up, Batman stays an unmovable symbol of (dark) "justice" but a boring life.

I find Batman more interesting, but if I had to pick which hero to be in real life. I'd have a hard time not picking Iron Man. :o

:jokealert: or is it?

Can't Supes literally make all the diamonds he wants, find all of the gold there is, and go to other planets and get stuff that would be worth fortunes here on earth?

Can't he do anything he wants? Can Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne do anything they want?

A good question would be, "which superhero would the most beautiful woman in the world choose, if given the choice?

Metamorpho? Mr. Fantastic? Superman? Wonder Woman? Ha Ha Ha

Uncle Scrooge richest hands down. You never see Iron man swimming in a lake of cash..plus Scrooge wears the same suit all the time, doesn't drink, and doesn't have to spend a lot of money on crime fighting gadgets.

Plus no paternity suits like Iron Man always gets slapped with..

Can't Supes literally make all the diamonds he wants, find all of the gold there is, and go to other planets and get stuff that would be worth fortunes here on earth?

Can't he do anything he wants? Can Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne do anything they want?

A good question would be, "which superhero would the most beautiful woman in the world choose, if given the choice?

Giant Sized Man-Thing..

According to ranker.com, Blank Panther is the richest comic book character, with Batman at #4 and Iron Man at #7.

http://www.ranker.com/list/20-richest-comic-book-characters-of-all-time/worlds-richest-people-lists?page=1&format=BLOG

This list stinks. To prove it, it has Daredevil listed as the 20th richest superhero or villian. Because he is a lawyer!

Ha Ha Ha.

Several of the higher ranked superwhatevers on this list, are listed as being filthy stinking rich because they are owner/leaders of small countries. Yet we have superwhatevers that own planets.

Superman isn't even on the list and he is a diamond manufacturer with his bare hands. He can grab all the gold, platinum or whatever precious material he wants. He can visit other planets and bring back things that would be worth trillions. He can make super robots that are just like himself. He can, blah, blah, blah. I could go on forever.

Yet, this list linked above, has Daredevil listed at #20 because he is a lawyer. No other explanation given. Ha Ha Ha.

Giant Sized Man-Thing..

hm

I like the way you think.... :grin:

According to ranker.com, Blank Panther is the richest comic book character, with Batman at #4 and Iron Man at #7.

http://www.ranker.com/list/20-richest-comic-book-characters-of-all-time/worlds-richest-people-lists?page=1&format=BLOG

The comic geek in me can't resist pointing this out. From the website:

"Why is this? Well, for one, he runs the entire country of Wakanada, which just happens to be the world's only deposit of the most precious metal: Vibranium.

You know that indestructible metal that Wolverine's bones are incased in? Vibranium is the stronger metal and T'Challa (the Black Panther's real identity) owns all of it, and often has to protect it."

He's confusing Vibranium with Adamantium. Yeah, Vibranium was used in early Adamantium alloys, but not the alloy in Wolverine.

...God, I can't believe I waste brain cells remembering stuff like this... :blush:

This list stinks. To prove it, it has Daredevil listed as the 20th richest superhero or villian. Because he is a lawyer!

Ha Ha Ha.

Several of the higher ranked superwhatevers on this list, are listed as being filthy stinking rich because they are owner/leaders of small countries. Yet we have superwhatevers that own planets.

Superman isn't even on the list and he is a diamond manufacturer with his bare hands. He can grab all the gold, platinum or whatever precious material he wants. He can visit other planets and bring back things that would be worth trillions. He can make super robots that are just like himself. He can, blah, blah, blah. I could go on forever.

Yet, this list linked above, has Daredevil listed at #20 because he is a lawyer. No other explanation given. Ha Ha Ha.

Yeah that list isn't right.

I would even go as far to say Moon Knight has more money then Daredevil.