• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Green Lantern Corps Club.

21 posts in this topic

After 200 issues of Green Lantern (and some with the title GL/GA) DC decided to finally do a series entirely dedicated the the GL Corps staring with this issue...

24098-2839-26843-1-green-lantern_large.jpg

I have said issue as well as other issues from this series (all raw)

Just wondering what you guys think of this series?

I love the Corps! Except Ch'p. And Gnort of course. I still don't have a few of the Quarterly issues, but other than that, I do have em all.

I'm a huge fan of Hal Jordan, but I always liked his adventures with the Corps better than his solo stuff. He is part of a team, and I prefer to see him with that team.

Just don't call them the Corpse....

:whistle:

But but but .. there seem to be a lot of those around too .. maybe not quite so many back then as now but (:

Well, if you think about it, they were the Green Lantern ''Corpse'' for awhile there thanks to mister Hal ''KILLINGER'' here... lol

385506-21531-130020-1-green-lantern-rebir_large.jpg

But but but .. there seem to be a lot of those around too .. maybe not quite so many back then as now but (:

Well, if you think about it, they were the Green Lantern ''Corpse'' for awhile there thanks to mister Hal ''KILLINGER'' here... lol

True, true ..

Oh, I was flipping through my copy of 201 and I wonder how that series in the ad on the last page did. I don't recall hearing much about it ..

Subtlety missed. Phew!