• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotflips Special Event!!!!!!!! March 12th.

39 posts in this topic

HotflipsBUYINGEVENTback2.jpg[/img]

HotflipsBUYINGEVENTfront2.jpg[/img]

We will have tons of supplies at unheard of prices!! Plus we will have comics ranging from Golden Age to Modern, Magazines, Sportscards and much, much more!!

Bring your collections down if you are looking to sell!!

Refreshments will be served!! Bagels, coffee, etc.!!

Contact Charles or Jeff at 516-454-8885 or email us at hotflipsnj@yahoo.com for details!!

I know that this is not the proper place to post this but there is not ONE FRIGGING SUPPLIES DEALER SET UP AT EMERALD CITY.

You boys would clean house here. I need mylars and backing boards and I'm trying to buy them from comic dealers.

:frustrated:

Less than 7 days to go :banana:

Just a quick note to anyone attending. We will be having a limited amount of supplies for sale on that day Only. All items for sale that day will be on a first come, first serve basis for attendees. We will be selling comics & magazines for as low as 4 for $1.00 & we will have some other cool stuff for sale at low low prices as well.

FREE Bagels & coffee for all attendees & there is plenty of parking.

I am flying out this afternoon(this trip was cancelled 3 times, and i just got the call to go again LAST NITE @12pm!)....plan on going to the Emerald Con tomorrow.

Charles...think your bro could get some stuff to Allentown by 1pm?

I could take an extra bag or two! :kidaround: