• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #20

16 posts in this topic

The third book from Mycomicshop, which I discussed at this forum about month ago.

Some of you may know the MCS's grade, but I still won't list it untill there are some replies in this thread, so they won't be affected by that grade.

I wanted to do smth with the back cover, but then decided it would do bad to the book, so black-marker W will probably stay. But if you know some methods of cleaning it, please list them here, they will be highly appreciated.

ASM 20:

asm201.jpg

asm202.jpg

ASM 20 definitely looks better than the x-men book, so i just can't understand why they lowered the grade. it seems to me that all the books, I've bought off Mycomicshop are in better grades than in their desriptions. Kinda strange.

Ok, the grade at mycomicshop was 2.5, which is now strange after all those guesses.

Which is why the disclaimer:

A forum dedicated solely to asking forumites to guesstimate the grade of book from a scan. NOTE: GRADING FROM A SCAN IS NOT RELIABLE, it's just interesting.

:grin:

ASM 20 definitely looks better than the x-men book, so i just can't understand why they lowered the grade. it seems to me that all the books, I've bought off Mycomicshop are in better grades than in their desriptions. Kinda strange.

Are you a Moscovite shill for Mycomicshop.com? lol

Are you a Moscovite shill for Mycomicshop.com? lol

Now you know too much... lol

nice buy, it certainly presents very well in the scan, definitely looks better than a 2.5.

CGC IT!!!

If only I could cgc here in Moscow :)