• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stashman's High Grade X-Men - 95, 96 101, 104, and up

20 posts in this topic

Hello again,

Tonight I'm putting up some nice raw X-Men. These books are amongst the some of my oldest books that I purchased after I started collecting again (purchased in 1988). I sold my original collection to pay for some Iron Maiden tickets (you didn't ask, I just felt like saying it) and got totally ripped! Oh well, you live and learn...

All books are free of pressing and have not been tampered with in any way by me. Having said that, there are some nice candidates for a little flattening. (is that a word?)

U.S. and Canada only!

Shipping will be $5 for USPS Priority for 1-3 books in the U.S. Anyone who purchases over $150 of books gets free shipping (U.S. only). Shipping to Canada will be what I pay.

Checks, Postal MO's and PayPal (add 3%) accepted.

OK, on with the show....

First up...

X-Men #95 - This book is a 9.4 in my eyes. The scan makes the upper left corner look worse than it is. To be fair, I'll grade it as a 9.2. Wonderful pressing candidate.

Grade: 9.2 / NM-

Price: $200.00 SOLD!!!

Front:

X-Men95_Front.jpg

Back:

X-Men95_Back.jpg

X-Men #107

OK, the flaw on the spine is a common production error - very common on even high grade copies of this book. Nice and flat, glossy...just beautiful!

Grade: 9.4 / NM

Price: $100.00 $90.00 $80.00 Shipped!!

Front:

X-Men107_Front.jpg

Back:

X-Men107_Back.jpg

Last Price Drop before they go back into the collection:

X-Men 104 - 9.4/NM - $80 SHIPPED

X-Men 106 - 9.4/NM - $90 No longer for sale - Back in the closet

X-Men 107 - 9.4/NM - $80 SHIPPED