• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New website for comics

29 posts in this topic

Help us out by testing the new comicparadox website. It has links to CGC, Overstreet grading definitions, and a great article on comic pedigrees. There's also a link to CGC-graded books with high resolution images. Click the link below, or if the link doesn't work, just cut and paste onto your browser. Thanks for looking!

Comic Paradox website

Thanks for the constructive criticism. Positive coments are very much appreciated, as we're trying to get the website up and running smoothly. Statements regarding "spam" are not accurate - this site includes quick links to comic grading definitions by Overstreet and to Matt Nelson's article on comic pedigrees that is of benefit to all collectors. Both links are attributed to the respective authors and cite copyright. Yes, there is an attempt at commerce, but what collectors aren't interested in high-grade or "highest graded CGC" books? The goals of this site are to cater to silver age and golden age collectors. It is not a site for bronze or modern age comics, and hence has not been posted at those categories. Apologies to all who think this is "spam", but who better to beta-test a site than the rabid canines (like "rickdogg") who populate this board? Thanks again to those who choose to help with this project.

The person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point didn't understand what I meant. smirk.gif The site is cool and isn't "spamming" in that sense, but he is spamming the boards worse than HeritageJohn. tongue.gif I don't mind being the whipping boy for everyone else if I get the chance to speak the truth since most people on here always talk trash via pm and what not instead of going heads up baby!

Greg says worse things about me so I don't care hahaha. If someone can hurt your feelings through a computer that tells ya something grin.gif

Yo Ricky.......I wasn't even being serious. smile.gif

The only time he mentioned you was to call you a rabid canine.......which is pretty much accurate since you always get sicked on people. wink.gif

All the guy did was post the same message on all the boards in here and.....................wait a second................SPAMMER ! ! !