• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Journey into Mystery #118

17 posts in this topic

Appreciate the feedback, I have been trying to learn more about how to tighten up on my grading skills... I will definitely take more care when looking at spine wear, etc. when trying to get a rough idea of what I have...

Nah.. it is what you see... I wasn't completely sure as to just how bad the spine wear would affect it grade wise... and since I paid an appropriate price for it.. I don't feel cheated if it turns out to be a 4.0 ish book...

I have this in mind for sig series anyway so a lower grade is not as big a concern for me as long as it was a decent, clean cover and an overall intact book to start with....

These are getting harder and harder to find.. been looking for about 6 months for one of these and this was the first one I found that wasn't priced through the roof....

Thanks for the info guys!!