• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UP FOR SALE, ANOTHER SMALL BATCH OF BOOKS

48 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-man #59 7.5 $50 (has to be one of the nicest 7.5's you will see)

as59.jpg

Steve,

Whats up with the A in the spidermAn logo? Is that on thebook or the case?

Actually on the book which I presume is why the grade is lower. The scans are 1 1/2 times the size so it looks much worse in the scan but hardly noticeable in hand. It is some kind of "scratch"

SR

For the love of god will someone buy that damn 9.4 GR1 and save me from myself!!!

Steves about the best damn seller on the boards so someone PLEASE take it off the market before he puts me in either the poor house or divorce court! doh!

Very nice books Steve.

(thumbs u

Thanks Don :)

Recap..

Amazing Spider-man #33 8.5 ow $200 ---- SOLD

Amazing Spider-man #59 7.5 ow/w (I have to look at this again, it looked alot nicer) $50

Amazing Spider-man #132 9.4 white $95 (but on hold)

Amazing Spider-man #141 9.6 white $150 (but on hold)

Avengers #22 9.2 white ( I was sure this would have been at least a 9.4) $225 (really disappointed in the grade here) ---- SOLD

Avengers #70 9.8 white $800 (1 just sold in the clink auction for $837 ---SOLD

Avengers #74 9.4 ow/w $125

Fantastic Four #102 9.6 ow/w $150 ---- SOLD

Ghost Rider #1 8.5 ow/w $175

Ghost Rider #1 9.4 white $550

Iron Man #52 9.6 white $200

Iron Man/Sub Mariner #1 8.0 ow $125

For the love of god will someone buy that damn 9.4 GR1 and save me from myself!!!

Steves about the best damn seller on the boards so someone PLEASE take it off the market before he puts me in either the poor house or divorce court! doh!

lol

:baiting:

:whistle:

Avengers 22

Avengers70

:takeit: per PM

I was the underbidder on the other 9.8 70 2 nights ago so cant let another one slip away (thumbs u

Thanks Steve

:applause:

Nice pick-ups Sufunk. Looks like a great deal for all involved. But I just can't believe you passed up on the 71 on Pedigree for three times the price. I guess Pacifics command a special premium. (sarcasm intended). Seriously .. nicely done guys. Great books here at great prices. (thumbs u I only wish rube would have had the auction prior to CL. I picked up the Avengers 71 on the CL auction. doh! But glad you found one, and I was able to save you a few dollars too. ;)

Official books that are left...

Amazing Spider-man #59 7.5 ow/w (I have to look at this again, it looked alot nicer) $50

Avengers #74 9.4 ow/w $125

Ghost Rider #1 8.5 ow/w $175

Ghost Rider #1 9.4 white $550 ---- SOLD

Iron Man #52 9.6 white $200

Iron Man/Sub Mariner #1 8.0 ow $125 ---- SOLD

Thanks to all who have bought and looked :)