• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BWS, Darwyn Cooke, Jonathan Hickman, lots of different junk

63 posts in this topic

Well, I still need to make some room in my basement. I sold close to 200 comics in the last sale. Thanks everyone who participated and those who gave a look.

No Probies, :takeit: in the thread beats a later one via PM, but please PM if you have any offers.

Shipping is at cost, whatever you prefer. USPS is easiest for me, whether priority or parcel. I have shipping envelopes as well and can sandwich between over-sized cardboard if that's your preference.

On with the books. Let's start with the great Barry Windsor-Smith.

X-Men 53 7/7.5 Might press to an 8/8.5 $27 SOLD

Small crease upper right corner, stress by bottom staple. Beautiful colors. First BWS pro work.

xmen53_back.jpg

xmen53_front.jpg

Well, I still need to make some room in my basement. I sold close to 200 comics in the last sale. Thanks everyone who participated and those who gave a look.

No Probies, :takeit: in the thread beats a later one via PM, but please PM if you have any offers.

Shipping is at cost, whatever you prefer. USPS is easiest for me, whether priority or parcel. I have shipping envelopes as well and can sandwich between over-sized cardboard if that's your preference.

On with the books. Let's start with the great Barry Windsor-Smith.

X-Men 53 7/7.5 Might press to an 8/8.5 $27

Small crease upper right corner, stress by bottom staple. Beautiful colors. First BWS pro work.

xmen53_back.jpg

xmen53_front.jpg

:takeit:

Rune 0-9, Giant Size Rune, Rune Infinity, Curse of Rune 1-4

Flip book Malibu comics with Rune A-K - missing H and I. These include issues of Firearm, Freex, Hardcase, Mantra, The Night Man, Prime, Prototype, Sludge, The Solution and The Strangers.

All 27 issues are a minimum of VF/NM and most are NM or better. Issue 0 is 9.4/9.6

$40 for the lot.

rune1.jpg

rune2.jpg

Avengers 100

This is a comic I overpaid for. It, aside from the mis-wrap, presents like a FN/VF. It has sharp colors and nice gloss. I believe it has been pressed. I have added extra-large scans to show the bc. There is a crease that runs the length of the bc between the columns of boxes. The scan, unfortunately does not show it. The page quality is Off-White.

I believe it to be a solid 6, but with that crease, It may be a 5.5.

$35

avengers100_front.jpg

avengers100_back.jpg

What Darwyn Cooke books do you have? Single issues or trades?

I have a nice HC 1st print of Selina's Big Score, a Solo #5, some of his variant covers, a couple of Catwomans, an X-Book, a couple of Spideys and maybe a copy of Jonah Hex 33. If someone is REALLY interested, I have a copy of his retailer incentive Parker - the Outfit art book.

Rune 0-9, Giant Size Rune, Rune Infinity, Curse of Rune 1-4

Flip book Malibu comics with Rune A-K - missing H and I. These include issues of Firearm, Freex, Hardcase, Mantra, The Night Man, Prime, Prototype, Sludge, The Solution and The Strangers.

All 27 issues are a minimum of VF/NM and most are NM or better. Issue 0 is 9.4/9.6

$40 for the lot.

Someone was just asking about these books in the Copper Age forum a week ago.

Malibu Rune books

May want to send him a PM.