• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can a 6.5 have......

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering if a 6.5 can have small, real small about 1/8-1/4 inch triangle (small piece) missing from the cover? I have a graded 6.5 that looks real nice except for that small piece missing I mentioned.

In my OOGGuide this is not covered or mentioned on a 6.5, actually it is not allowed until 4.0 in my guide. What went wrong? Anybody have any pics of comics in or around this grade with missing pieces?

Before someone asks I do not have a pic available, my camera is broken. I dropped it at a wedding not to long ago and have yet to replace it. Yes I was drunk......4 kegs and many hotties that wanted pictures with me (or the other way around) what was I suppose to do!!

I don't have a picture anymore but in PGM I had posted a TOS 58. Looked really nice; tanning on the inside covers and a small piece missing of LRC about 1/8". Average grade people gave it was 7.5/8.0. Came back a CGC 7.5.