• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Sorts Of High Grade, Western Penn's, Marvel Mystery Comics #9

40 posts in this topic

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Adventure Comics #432 and #436 CGC 9.6's $225 for the pair + shipping

Amazing Adventures #16 Western Penn Copy $85 shipped. Grade: VF/NM to NM- Page Quality: OWW

Bought these from Nearmint, believe he had them at MN- for both. Will sell the pair for $80 shipped.

Iron Man #51 CGC 9.6 - cracked out of the slabb but will ship with the label $125+ shipping. Gorgeous copy.

Avengers #14 - Bought this recently, real nice copy but some slight color touch as shown on the pics. $150 shipped.

Hulk #340 NM- Western Penn copy, White Pages $175 shipped.

Page 2:

Fantastic Four #172 CGC 9.4 OW/WP's 30 Cent Variant $125 + shipping

Avengers v3 69 $55 shipped

Marvel Mystery Comics #9 - Not "high grade" but abut as cheap as your going to find a copy. Back and centerfold missing, low grade but the pages are not too bad. Asking $1,600 shipped.

I promised a boardie dibs on this but if he passes I will offer it up for $175 shipped.

Hulk #340 NM- Western Penn copy, White Pages

Hulk340WEsternPenn.jpg

I will graciously pass, although i very much appreciate the pm. Im looking forward to the other WP coppers you have. :popcorn:

Have to run shortly guys, couple books I'm thinking about selling include:

TTA#100 Northland copy.

Defenders #2 Winnipeg copy.

Batch of copper Western Penn Hulks.

Some Western Penn Daredevils, will batch these at an attractive price.

:popcorn:

:sumo: