• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Area Comic Stores

11 posts in this topic

Green Shift Comics on Nebraska - two minutes from my house.

Read More comics in Brandon, and Village Comic Club.

Emerald City Comics out in Seminole - BIG STORE [/quote

thanks for the tip, I may drive out to emerald city.

I'm not a comic store, but i'm selling all my 70-80's comics, maybe 2,000 of them. No keys but the standard stuff bought off the racks when i was younger. And dell file copies. Plus various fanzines and mags from the 80's.

I live off bush blvd, and anyone can send me a PM if interested in looking at any of them. I'll be in TX next week at Heritage Comics, but back in Tampa March 12. If you dont know me, i used to work for CGC in quality control about 5 yrs ago. I collect original comic art only now, so dont mind parting with the comics.

Ron

Anyone know if any of these are worth visiting?

I've been to Heroes Haven which seems cool, but there seems to be little down here...

When are you in town? There might not be many decent comic shops, but there are several decent places to eat and a number of hospitable Forumites.

I've been to Heroes Haven which seems cool, but there seems to be little down here...

When are you in town? There might not be many decent comic shops, but there are several decent places to eat and a number of hospitable Forumites.

\

Here right now. Happy to get together. Also having dinner with Borock and Litch tomorrow if you feel like joining George.

\

Here right now. Happy to get together. Also having dinner with Borock and Litch tomorrow if you feel like joining George.

Where are you guys meeting up tomorrow? What time?

Been to Emerald City near Largo about 7 OR 8 years ago. They had a very nice selection, though most of it was behind the counter.