• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% OFF! Human Torch # 3(2), 5, and 8

27 posts in this topic

One last fling then it's off to WonderCon. 10% off all books.

USA only. PayPal add 3%. Checks/Money order accepted. Postage is $10.00. All books are raw. All comes with either their CGC tags or the previous sellers' documentation.

:takeit: lights up the day, and yet PMs burn just as bright. Flame on!

Human Torch #3 VF+ 8.5 CGC raw SA Cleaned, pressed, 3 center wraps trimmed/reinforced. Cream Pages. Sixth CGC highest and top restored copy. $2,175 NOW $1957! (There's a blue label 8.5 w/ cream pages going for $7,000!!! right now on the net)

Human Torch #5 Raw 5.0 CT and Trs. Bought at the SDComic Con three years ago. Sellers' info included. $2,300 NOW $2,070!

[b]Human Torch #8[/b] Raw CGC 8.5 Off-White Pages. Rest. includes small amount of Color touch on cover, cover cleaned. SA. Fourth highest and top restored copy.$2,175 NOW $1,957!

Drinking wine and looking at golden age Timelys while the party girls behind us with their jelly-belly shirts and studded tongues get upset and crawl about the train aisle screaming, "I can't go nowhere without my damn shoe." Ahh good times, good times.

Hey, somebody say :takeit: please.

As Joe E. Ross might had said:

"Ooo! Ooo! Those are swell comic books!"

To which Imogene Coca responded by clocking him over the head with her club.

Drinking wine and looking at golden age Timelys while the party girls behind us with their jelly-belly shirts and studded tongues get upset and crawl about the train aisle screaming, "I can't go nowhere without my damn shoe." Ahh good times, good times.

Hey, somebody say :takeit: please.

I forgot that part (thankfully.) If anyone takes the late train back from the San Diego comic show to LA on Saturday the next big stop on the train after San Diego is the Del Mar Race Track where bands of drunken horse playing types swarm the train. On this ride as we were looking at the HT pictured above a particularly drunken group of woman boarded who literally ended up crawling the aisles looking for their shoes.

And I thought comic fans had issues!!

It's about time

It's about space

It's about three books

In a mylar case

I didn't think anyone remembered the show that jingle came from.

i was 10 or so, and loved the show. thought imogene coca was the funniest thing i'd ever seen.

It's about time

It's about space

It's about three books

In a mylar case

I didn't think anyone remembered the show that jingle came from.

i was 10 or so, and loved the show. thought imogene coca was the funniest thing i'd ever seen.

Ditto - but I think we (10 year old boys) became the unintended audience as the prime-time show bombed.