• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artists Assemble #03 - Assignment

31 posts in this topic

Artists and Artist Wanabes, start your pencils. It's time to *draw* some attention to yourself. haha... :eyeroll:

The rules of this game are simple. Use the directions for the subject and medium for this contest and tap your creative juices.

If you want to enter, just make sure you get your picture emailed to me by the deadline and sit back and wait for the fun.

I ask that you please do not share your picture with anyone on the forum until they are all unveiled at once.

The more interest and participation, the more fun this will become, so please don't be shy.

Creativity and execution will often triumph over artistic skill.

I do ask that your drawing be original. Do not copy another artist's work.

For anyone that may have missed the concept and basic rules, please see this thread.

#########################################################################

Assignment #3: Ghost Rider realizing his flaming skull can sometimes be an annoyance, or perhaps handy.

Medium: Color

Deadline: March 14th (Monday) at 8pm Eastern

#########################################################################

Anyone interested in entering, please PM me for my email address.

I look forward to seeing the results. :applause:

:news:

Please note that the contests are now running for two weeks.

hm

I'm wondering how 'headlights' will be incorporated in this one ... lol

Very creatively, I'm sure. hm

Color again... sigh lol

I've been having a good time with the coloring so I thought I'd keep it going. Remember you can always stop short. It doesn't have to be color.

Next assignment will be pencil only. I figured 2 weeks would give you plenty of time to do something in color. hm