• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF#5 on EBAY

9 posts in this topic

Do you know where to find one in a 6.0, 6.5 range, preferably slabbed? I think there is a just a huge market for key issues in that range. There must be tons of them out there somewhere. I almost get tired seeing 9.4 grades and higher that cost more than my vehicle did. makepoint.gif

If I see a key Silver Age age book such as FF#5 in a 6.0 with a clean cover free of really noticable markings I will almost always pull the trigger on buying it. However, at 5.5 and lower I tend to hesitate and look for other options. Don't know if you feel the same and if that's why your looking to upgrade? I've bought 3,4,6 and 12 in 6.0 grades and higher in the last 3 months alone but I'm going to curtail the purchasing for a while and focus on a very short most wanted list. FF#2, 9, 11 and definetly #5 is on it. Hard to be patient as these are such great books.

Keep me in mind if you decide to unload it one day. thumbsup2.gif