• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstock Sale (GA, SA, BA, keys, price variants etc)

525 posts in this topic

this is a cheapie, but I figured someone would want it.

There's a thin crease in the bottom right hand corner that is faint, but there. In addition a little foxing on the back cover. Overall, decent looking book

Detective Comics 411

VF-

$35

Tec411-1.jpg

:takeit:

There's a thin crease in the bottom right hand corner that is faint, but there. In addition a little foxing on the back cover. Overall, decent looking book

Detective Comics 411

VF-

$35

Tec411-1.jpg

Detective Comics 411

VF-

$35

Tec411-1.jpg

take

tec 411 :takeit:

you must be getting old

cheap is more like it. I gave up my cable internet for hi speed dsl. saves me $50 per month but with brian's threads it's almost worth it to get it back. :frustrated:

It's brutal.

I'm only selling one of the two of these. The first one is nicer, the second one is a pedigree. Which ever one sells first means I will take the other off the market.

Detective Comics 359 8.5/9.0

$675

Tec359a.jpg

Detective Comics 359 8.5 (Suscha News, stamp back cover, doesn't bother me, but to some, it will)

$650

tec359suscha-1.jpg

tec359suschabc.jpg

I'm only selling one of the two of these. The first one is nicer, the second one is a pedigree. Which ever one sells first means I will take the other off the market.

$675

Tec359a.jpg

Detective Comics 359 8.5 (Suscha News, stamp back cover, doesn't bother me, but to some, it will)

$650

tec359suscha-1.jpg

tec359suschabc.jpg

:takeit: on the first one

$675

Tec359a.jpg

$650

tec359suscha-1.jpg

tec359suschabc.jpg

Now which one will you take. :baiting:

$675

Tec359a.jpg

$650

tec359suscha-1.jpg

tec359suschabc.jpg

You are killing me... :cry: