• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstock Sale (GA, SA, BA, keys, price variants etc)

525 posts in this topic

TTA 93 VF/NM

$90

:takeit:

just to clarify, I think I already picked this one up.

Yes, that's right.

It wasn't stated anywhere on the thread when I posted, but I don't care enough.

It's on page 5:

tta 93 :takeit:

TTA 93 VF/NM

$90

:takeit:

just to clarify, I think I already picked this one up.

Yes, that's right.

It wasn't stated anywhere on the thread when I posted, but I don't care enough.

It's on page 5:

tta 93 :takeit:

Yes but the sold sign wasn't there when I posted. Just the price. Believe me I looked hard to make sure no one had posted the take it sign before me. Foolkiller did that later.

Sorry, I didn't have time to edit last evening for all the books that sold. I did it this morning. Brent had clearly marked and taken the book last night.

But he hadn't stated he'll take it on the thread. If he pm'd you, according to board guidelines, that's not enough. He has to take it on the thread. Which I did.

Don't worry, I won't get in the way of the deal. I was surprised it hadn't been taken.

Sorry, I didn't have time to edit last evening for all the books that sold. I did it this morning. Brent had clearly marked and taken the book last night.

But he hadn't stated he'll take it on the thread. If he pm'd you, according to board guidelines, that's not enough. He has to take it on the thread. Which I did.

Don't worry, I won't get in the way of the deal. I was surprised it hadn't been taken.

He didn't PM, it's in the thread.

Is that really a board rule? I always figured it was up to the individual seller.

Is that really a board rule? I always figured it was up the individual seller.

Correct.

1) That rule doesn't exist.

2) Even if it did, he posted :takeit: in the thread.

Sorry I'm late... guess chao can happen when I'm not around. :shy:

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

ASM 24 VF $145

ASM 48 VF- (tear back cover) $50

ASM 51 VF+ $100

ASM 101 VF+ (small tear front cover, book otherwise NM) $125

Page 2:

Batman 169 VG $15

Page 3:

Batman 177 Fine $15

Brave and the Bold 100 VF/NM $30