• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3rd Annual CGCMarchMadness NCAA Tournament

129 posts in this topic

Invites have been sent to last years playa's - always lookin' for new blood . . . $25 bucks a head - winner takes all. Invites on request - Brackets don't pick until next Sunday Night!

:bump:

* Iowa stuns Purdue, Ohio St. wins Big Ten

* Big 12 champ Kansas wins at Missouri

* Pitt wins Big East outright, tops 'Nova

* Irish win at UConn despite Walker's 34

Can you feel it yet? :grin:

Safe to say that the champion won`t come from the Big East. By the time the NCAAs start, the Big East teams will be exhausted and burned out from beating the krap out of each other all season.

Invites have been sent to last years playa's - always lookin' for new blood . . . $25 bucks a head - winner takes all. Invites on request - Brackets don't pick until next Sunday Night!

I didn't get my invite! :baiting::makepoint::sumo:

I'm in! :headbang:

I didn't get my invite! :baiting::makepoint::sumo:

I'm in! :headbang:

Invite sent to your wife's e-mail address! :o

Anybody else from last year who may have changed their e-mail address, do let me know and I'll shoot you another. :)

All suckers er, newcomers are welcome!!! :D