• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3rd Annual CGCMarchMadness NCAA Tournament

129 posts in this topic

Battle of the Cinderella's!!!!

Butler vs VCU (who would've thunk it?????)

Can I be 100% wrong????

I had Duke, Florida, Kansas and Kentucky in the Final Four.

:insane:

II

My brackett at work was ohio st san diego st vcu and butler. Too bad its only bragging rights.

Prove it! :sumo:

It looks like Year of the Jayhawk is the official winner (already). Nobody can catch him.

I won this thing the first 2 years but I guess I'll have to settle for 2nd place this year. :(

:acclaim:

Bittersweet victory since my Jayhawks are now out of it. :cry:

That's the only victory you will be enjoying for a long time. :devil:

:slapfight:

It looks like Year of the Jayhawk is the official winner (already). Nobody can catch him.

I won this thing the first 2 years but I guess I'll have to settle for 2nd place this year. :(

:acclaim:

Bittersweet victory since my Jayhawks are now out of it. :cry:

hm I didn't realize that was you. First, you beat me in the March Madness grading tournament and now this. You have just become my new arch-nemesis. :mad::baiting::grin:

First time ever since seeding in 1979 no 1s or 2s in Final Four...first 11-seed in Final Four = I have officially lost interest... :tonofbricks:

Yeah, it was a real blood bath for the high seeds this year. :eek:

I remember when the tournament started most people are like "What the hell is VCU doing in the tournament? They shouldn't even be in there!" But they made it to the Final Four so maybe that will shut some people up about the NCAA and their tournament picks.