• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDS, SILVERS, BRONZE for sale! - CLOSED!

57 posts in this topic

Why don't you just post the scans here, and maybe you will sell some books. :shrug:

Why don't you just post the scans here, and maybe you will sell some books. :shrug:

I have so many... What I'll do in a few days in just select a few to sell at a time and post scans. I see the board prefers that. In the meantime I am scanning books for those specifically asked for. It's a learning process... :) --Rich

I received my ms5 and tec400 yesterday. Both were graded tightly and mailed super fast, for any one wondering about references.

:golfclap:

:applause: Glad to here...was watching the thread and hoping to see a reference, now I might have to go about some shopping :devil:

I received my ms5 and tec400 yesterday. Both were graded tightly and mailed super fast, for any one wondering about references.

(a) couldn't be happier that you are happy

(b) thank you so much for the reference - truly appreciated!

© I will always stand by my promise: "no buyer left unhappy"

--Rich

By the way as a :foryou: I believe Tigerscomics is looking for an X-Men 97 or 99 (can't remember which one) to finish his X-Men 50-100 set...check out the Want to Buy threads or send him a PM (thumbs u

PM-ing now - thanks! --Rich

:golfclap:

:applause: Glad to here...was watching the thread and hoping to see a reference, now I might have to go about some shopping :devil:

I will make sure you are happy - PROMISE! --Rich

scan of action comics#215,det comics#233,please.

Sorry for the delay. I can also send via e-mail - they present better that way. Thanks! (not sure what happened to the back of Tec 233 - let me know if you need a scan of back) --Rich

PQ Tec 233 - Cream to OW

PQ AC 215 - Cream

DC233_fc.jpg

Action215_fc.jpg

Action215_bc.jpg

INCREDIBLE HULK 182 VF+ 8.5 $109 $81

X-MEN 95 NM- 9.2 $325 $244

X-MEN 97 NM- 9.2 $185 $139

Scans? (shrug)

So sorry for the delay. Here's the X-Men - again, I can send via e-mail if you like. I have an Xmen 95 in nm- and in vfnm - sent you both. Both OW to W pages; the 97 is pure W pages Thanks! Rich

X-Men95_nm-_fc.jpg

X-Men95_nm-_bc.jpg

X-Men95_vfnm_fc.jpg

X-Men95_vfnm_bc.jpg

X-Men97_nm-_fc.jpg

X-Men97_nm-_bc.jpg

Hulk182_fc1.jpg

Hulk182_bc1.jpg

Hulk182_fc2.jpg

Hulk182_bc2.jpg

Scans of ST 101, 102 please

So sorry for the delay! I can send these to you via e-mail as well - they present better that way... --Rich (yes that is a large water stain top of bc - goes through the back 5 pages or so, lessening all the way)

ST101_fc.jpg

ST101_bc.jpg

ST102_fc.jpg

ST102_bc.jpg