• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDS, SILVERS, BRONZE for sale! - CLOSED!

57 posts in this topic

For anybody who's still on the fence about purchasing from Rich (Racer-X), I just received a $200 book I picked up in his last thread - it was shipped fast, was packaged securely and I'm completely satisfied with my purchase :thumbsup:

For anybody who's still on the fence about purchasing from Rich (Racer-X), I just received a $200 book I picked up in his last thread - it was shipped fast, was packaged securely and I'm completely satisfied with my purchase :thumbsup:

Thanks for this Michael! --Rich

Hello All:

and this... (it's had color touch on spine and spine tear sealed, and looks great!)

SEC-1.jpg

What is the apparent grade and price on this?

I'm calling it a 5.0 and am asking $1250. --Rich

I received my FF 13 CGC 7.0 from Rich today, well minutes ago in fact, and am very happy with his professional service, quick shipment, and excellent packaging. All around fantastic transaction. Very very happy here. I only wish he had more CGC FF in the 7.0 and up.

Thanks Rich! :D

I received my FF 13 CGC 7.0 from Rich today, well minutes ago in fact, and am very happy with his professional service, quick shipment, and excellent packaging. All around fantastic transaction. Very very happy here. I only wish he had more CGC FF in the 7.0 and up.

Thanks Rich! :D

Thank you Fury! --Rich