• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed- books moved to ebay. CGC 9.8, 9.6 White-Paged Books

37 posts in this topic

Hello to all! This is my first sales thread so please be gentle with me. :news: All books that are remaining are 30% off .

I will ship all books via priority mail (flat rate box well packed). In the U.S. shipping will be $10. I would rather not ship outside the U.S. All books will go out within a couple of days of payment. Payment via Paypal, please.

I am always willing to listen to offers so please feel free to PM me (No offers before the book is shown in the thread). I won't be at my computer non stop so if I'm away and it gets picked up in the meantime, apologies, but first :takeit: in the thread wins.

At 7:00 P.M. ET, I'll start listing scans of the following books:

Batman 404 CGC 9.6, White Pages, Double Cover $70 30% off = $49!

Detective Comics 444 CGC 9.6, Off-White to White Pages $320 30% off = $224!

Fantastic Four 197 CGC 9.8, White Pages :news:SOLD!

Fantastic Four 243 CGC 9.8, White Pages :news:SOLD!

Marvel Team-Up 41 CGC 9.6, White Pages $45 30% off = $31.50!

Marvel Team-Up 46 CGC 9.6, White Pages $45 30% off = $31.50!

Marvel Team-Up 65 CGC 9.6, White Pages $45 30% off = $31.50!

Marvel Team-Up 66 CGC 9.8, White Pages :news:SOLD!

Marvel Team-Up 69 CGC 9.8, White Pages :news:SOLD!

Marvel Team-Up 85 CGC 9.8, White Pages $55 30% off = $38.50!

Marvel Two-In-One 57 CGC 9.8, White Pages $45 30% off = $31.50!

Unexpected 133 CGC 9.6, White Pages $195 30% off = $166.50!

X-men 125 CGC 9.8, White Pages :news:SOLD!

X-men 127 CGC 9.8, White Pages :news:SOLD!

X-men 137 CGC 9.8, White Pages :news:SOLD!

good luck (thumbs u

I think next time it is best to post this in the announcement thread and then have a sale thread when you have prices ready so you don't violate any rules.

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #s 6 & 8.

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!