• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone accepting CGC SS submissions for WW Toronto?

11 posts in this topic

I believe you can submit to CGC directly for SS
(worship) I see Thanks!
Actually, i only see where it says i can drop them off at the booth. Can i send them to CGC directly or do i need canadian mule?

I would call Joe at CGC and ask him, typically I'll call him and let him know I'm sending him books to get signed and he'll let me know if its doable and when they need to get to him. Not too sure if Canada presents any submission challenges (shrug)

(worship) I see Thanks!
Actually, i only see where it says i can drop them off at the booth. Can i send them to CGC directly or do i need canadian mule?

I can drop them at the booth for you (thumbs u

(worship) I see Thanks!

I can drop them at the booth for you (thumbs u

(worship)

Hey Green........ :banana:

where do you live?? if you live in the GTA area you can drop off your comics at Paradise comics Store (by Younge and Lawrence)

www.paradisecomics.com

they have been dealing with CGC SS for more than 5 years now, and those guys are great (really professional too) about 90% of my SS are from those guys. They're a CGC dealer as well. I think they started the whole SS in toronto (i think).

They even have a custom made hard plastic CGC box to hold about 50 cgc (rather than your regular cardboard box)

check them out, you wont regret it :cloud9: