• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just bought a small collection of Avengers art

4 posts in this topic

1 sample from several different artists, including Sal Buscema, Don Newton, George Perez, Steve Epting, Paul Ryan, Mike Deodato, and Bob Brown. Trying to decide what to do with it, whether to auction it or sell it to a dealer.

I would welcome suggestions about dealers who pay well for this type of stuff, and opinions about which auction house (or ebay) would result in best results.

Since I have had a few inquiries already, here is a list of what I have...

Avengers #86 - story page 11 - Buscema, very nice page featuring several Avengers and some of the Squadron Sinister.

Avengers #120 - Page 10 - Brown, features Iron Man, Thor, Scarlet Witch fighting Gemini

Avengers #204 -page 8 - Don Newton/Dan Green, features, Vision the Wasp, and the Yellow Claw, signed by Newton in top panel

Avengers ????? - Steve Epting, 2/3 splash, featuring Black Knight, Black Widow, Hercules, Quicksilver vs Sersi

Avengers #13 - don't know the page, George Perez, features, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Vision, an Avengers head montage, Quasar, Firestar, and Kang

Avengers #309 no page # - Paul Ryan, great page, 5 panels, CaptainAmerica, She Hulk, Thor, Sub Mariner, vs Sersi

Avengers the Crossing - double splash, Deodato, features about 8 Avengers playing poker and a couple of others standing around.