• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size X-Men #1 CGC 9.0 - Closed

13 posts in this topic

I had this one up a couple of months ago, but I'm giving it another shot at a reduced price. Buyer pays $8 shipping to the US (Canada, UK, etc, please shoot me a PM and I'll get you a quote). Paypal or MOs are good with me...

Giant Size X-Men #1 CGC 9.0 OW/W $725 $700 (90-Day GPA is $745, 12-month avg is $821)

GSXM190front.jpg

GSXM190back.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments!

FYI, this book has been pressed - I didn't even think about it when I posted, but I got a question about it. All about full disclosure here, so I wanted to let everyone know. (thumbs u

:news:

One and only price drop to $700

I'll leave it out there for another 24 hours, then off to ebay if it doesn't sell. It's a great book people, don't miss out!

And this thing is'nt sold yet? doh!

FYI, this book has been pressed - I didn't even think about it when I posted, but I got a question about it. All about full disclosure here, so I wanted to let everyone know. (thumbs u

Kinda figured that with the above comment.....Man $700, that is a good price. Too bad I am paying off a few books at the moment or I would be asking to do a payment plan on this one! :insane:

Kinda figured that with the above comment.....Man $700, that is a good price. Too bad I am paying off a few books at the moment or I would be asking to do a payment plan on this one! :insane:

I'd love to be able to do time payments on this one, but unfortunately the only reason I'm selling is to pay off a lot of EC horror I bought a couple of months ago. Gotta make the bank account right for the wife! :tonofbricks:

I'd love to be able to do time payments on this one, but unfortunately the only reason I'm selling is to pay off a lot of EC horror I bought a couple of months ago. Gotta make the bank account right for the wife! :tonofbricks:

Amen to that Brother!!!

Amen to that Brother!!!

I also feel your pain, brothers all! :preach:

Best wishes on a sooner than later sale. :wishluck: