• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OVERSTOCK & GOOD STUFF!___ INVOICES SENT

407 posts in this topic

I just picked up a collection of 3 boxes of Silver & Bronze Age books, and there is lots of very nice Bronze Age (some of which is probably gradeable quality stuff) and some very nice Silver Age stuff. I am going to run alot of the stuff that is duplication for me through this thread. There will also be some other cool stuff that I have recently picked up, including some nice Neal Adams stuff, some Spideys, and other stuff. Might even be a smattering of Golden Age later

Alot of the stuff will be at a considerable discount to guide. Some of it won't be. But my goal is to sell a WHOLE LOT of this stuff. I am open to offers, but as I said, alot of stuff will be marked cheap enough it should sell anyway.

This thread could last through the end of the week, so if you have requests, please let me know what you would like to see, and I will see if I can get some of it listed.

:takeit: is trumps, but I am open to offers.

Shipping will be as cheap as I can make it. Paypal preferred, but will take other forms, but please ask first.

One of the highlights for tonights listings will be a nice solid GL #76. Please no PMs. Everyone will have equal shot. Thanks

Should start listing about 9:30 - 10:00 EST (as soon as I get the kids down).

By the way, for disclosure, nothing in this thread has been pressed, nothing in this thread has been pre-screened by CGC. You are getting first shot at it.