• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think of the new "Wizard First Program"?

43 posts in this topic

gossip.gif Source was Wizard April Fool's Issue gossip.gif

Hey Marvelous - I'm sorry. sorry.gif I thought it was a joke too considering where the source was. Darn April Fool's issue..can't tell what is true sometimes...now if only someone could verify if CGG is for real devil.giftongue.gif

No prob. I better not say to much about the "Wizard First" program or else another call will be made from Wizard to Arch telling them to strike me again.

Well, personally, I've been waiting for you to say something stupider than usual before I'd come back at all your pathetic demands for apologies... is it SO rare that you are right that you need to run around, tugging at pantlegs, begging for reparations?

Hilarious, but we have bigger fish to fry:

So you now think you are so vitally important to the comic collecting world (because you were correct on one issue reported in a magazine-- nice job, Woodward) that so-called "Industry Giants" are now gunning for you?

Please, answer my question. We're all concerned for your safety, and if the need should arise, we are all ready to whisk you away to a remote mountain fortress where you will live under lock-and-key, surrounded by armed guards until all of this blows over.

Godspeed, Hero.

Oh damn, got my "h" and "z" keys mixed up again... 893frustrated.gif

You should be frustrated because you have been proven to be an April Fool. I can't blame you for being totally ignorant though, after all you are only a mushroom in the dark living off [!@#%^&^] to sustain your miserable existence.

Two things:

1. I'm not frustrated by being proven an April Fool because it was never an April Fool's prank to begin with... so it's more a depressing thing that something so absurd would ACTUALLY be true. I am now April Melancholy. Frustration has been replaced by depression.

2. The "mushroom" thing? Made no sense. Consider revision.

Gotta be April Fools. Or else, WTF????foreheadslap.gif

Remember when everyone thought the same thing about CGG? foreheadslap.gif

Wizard, I think, is just opportunistic/fad-driven enough to seriously try this.

You were right on the money Smokinghawk it is real