• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

The Clooneython IV: Charlie Sheen Quote contest is in full force!

Ramses717 & Snake Eyes are neck and neck over who is going to be taking the entire frickin ROOTS saga.

If you like one of their quotes.... solidify their win. If you don't like their quotes... vote from someone else. JUST VOTE AND HAVE FUN DOING IT!

We have 22 votes right now.... I sure would like to get over 100 votes this time so you have to vote.

ROOTS hangs in the balance! :)

Course I can't even get totallyjem to vote for himself. Really Kev..."0 votes"? Weak son, weak!

VOTE HERE:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4654473&fpart=32

Nobody loves me :(

I love you Kev :foryou:

Ramses717 & Snake Eyes are neck and neck over who is going to be taking the entire frickin ROOTS saga.

If you like one of their quotes.... solidify their win. If you don't like their quotes... vote from someone else. JUST VOTE AND HAVE FUN DOING IT!

We have 22 votes right now.... I sure would like to get over 100 votes this time so you have to vote.

Course I can't even get totallyjem to vote for himself. Really Kev..."0 votes"? Weak son, weak!

VOTE HERE:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4654473&fpart=32

:taptaptap:

VOTE HERE:

You just love my money you tease!

VOTE HERE:

You just love my money you tease!

hmmm Kev's money :cloud9:

Snake Eyes last minute advertising blitz has pushed him to the lead of the Charlie Quote contest. He is just inches away from owning the DVD box set of the "voice of a nation".

Vote for him here...

... or if you don't like Snake, then don't vote him. Prevent him from owning the ROOTS box set.

On a side note... totallygem still has "0" votes.... just weak man. :)

Totallyjem is on the board! Did you give him a "pity vote" Nick ? :)

Heath ole buddy I gotta crash, but promise more junk silver tomorrow night if I can find some in the Clooney-Cave!

SOCK MONKEY: LITTLE & LARGE HARDBACK NM - $6

Tony Millionaire's greatest creation... well at least to me! My love of the sweet Teri Hatcher has resulted in many socks lying around the recliner and computer chair. Some eventually take the form of a monkey. And a cow. Maybe a elephant on a "good day" :)

A0206110012.jpg

@ 20% off :takeit: hold the sock collection by the recliner. i have my own. :whistle:

GHOST RIDER # 75 - THREE CGC COPIES, ONE 9.8 & TWO 9.6'S

Speaking of Bob Budansky... one of the hardest to find high grade "black" covers in the last 30 years. I'm keeping my highest graded copy and letting these three go in one lot. And Steel Wind is hot too!

Snag all three for $100!

IMG_1154.jpg

@20% off :takeit: