• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

MARVEL MONSTERS HARDBACK - ERIC POWELL COVER NM $6

and this one as well :takeit:

LEGION OF MONSTERS HARDBACK NM $6

:takeit:

^^ ^^ ... whooo hooo! Luis you are offically starting a "pile" sir! The Rupp thanks you!

FAUST / 777 THE WRATH # 1 NM TIM VIGIL $7

Hard to find stuff. Violent and bloody too. Lots of gawd awful sex on top of that... so you must be 18 & OVER TO PURCHASE THIS. I might add if you are over 18 and read this... you may have a 94% of burning in HELL! On the flip side, Tim Vigil is a hell of an artist... who has a 100% chance of burning in HELL!

sold to Mr.Diggler

FAUST / 777 THE WRATH # 1 NM TIM VIGIL $7

Hard to find stuff. Violent and bloody too. Lots of gawd awful sex on top of that... so you must be 18 & OVER TO PURCHASE THIS. I might add if you are over 18 and read this... you may have a 94% of burning in HELL! On the flip side, Tim Vigil is a hell of an artist... who has a 100% chance of burning in HELL!

CLOONeython4s0025-2.jpg

:takeit:

FAUST / 777 THE WRATH # 0 NM REGULAR COVER $5 (I have 4 copies)

FAUST / 777 THE WRATH # 0 NM NUDE COVER $10 (I only have the 1 copy)

sold the nude cover to that freak Mr.Diggler

Hard to find stuff. I had to hide the NUDE cover for obvious reasons. Violent and bloody. Lots of gawd awful sex on top of that... so you must be 18 & OVER TO PURCHASE THIS. Tim Vigil's classic character.

CLOONeython4s0026-2.jpg

When I was 15 Faust was my favorite comic...it was like what wolverine should have been like...now that I'm all growed up I prefer less perfectly rendered veiny in my comics.

I took forever for Faust to come out too. I bought the first issue back in like '88 and it was like a decade for them to put out 12 issues and finish the dang thing. Issue 2 is still my favorite cover of the original run. And you're right those wieners were veiny. Wish mine was that veiny... :(

When I was 15 Faust was my favorite comic...it was like what wolverine should have been like...now that I'm all growed up I prefer less perfectly rendered veiny in my comics.

I took forever for Faust to come out too. I bought the first issue back in like '88 and it was like a decade for them to put out 12 issues and finish the dang thing. Issue 2 is still my favorite cover of the original run. And you're right those were veiny. Wish mine was that veiny... :(

:o

Yeah I only ever had a few of them...and it was never finished before I quit buying comics...I guess I should read how it ended on wikipedia...

FAUST / 777 THE WRATH # 2 NM $5

Hard to find stuff. Violent, MEAN and bloody. Lots of gawd awful sex on top of that... so you must be 18 & OVER TO PURCHASE THIS. Tim Vigil's classic character.

sold to Mr.Diggler