• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15--1.1 milliion--which would you choose?

163 posts in this topic

I had to buy my AF #15 CGC graded couldn't make it otherwise ??!! Now I know I can't read my book despite the thousands spent

You`re allowed to break the book out of the CGC slab. :gossip:

Yeah I know ....Almost did it several times already but wouldn't that be a huge waste since CGC price are up the guide ?? Also I'd be terrified to damage the book and I know cases are hard to break ... :insane:

I have cracked several dozen books out of slabs. Here's a "How To" video from one of the Board members.

I'm not sure you should be posting such blatant anti-CGC propaganda on these boards. :o:baiting:

CGC would love to have more cracker customers as it would generate more fees for them. I'm part of their stealth marketing campaign. :whistle:

HOURA !!!!! (thumbs u

For me as a comic fan and collector CGC was the worst thing ...It wasn't easy to find high grade books but now to find them unslabbed is almost impossible ..!!! I had to buy my AF #15 CGC graded couldn't make it otherwise ??!! Now I know I can't read my book despite the thousands spent ...weird to me actually ...!!! So I'm hoping to get a reader copy one day ... No offense to the CGC collectors out there !!!

And yeah I'd take the OA over the books .....any books ...and gosh I still LOVE my comic books !!!! :angel:

Don't go through the expense of reslabbing the book later, just buy one of the many reprints.