• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone else reading The Hedge Knight?

5 posts in this topic

I know that it's a small print run comic and it doesn't feature any known comic characters, but has anyone else picked this up?

I grabbed it at first because one of my favorite Novel authors, George R.R. Martin, is doing the writing and it's based of his "A Song Of Ice And Fire" book series. The writing hasn't let me down one bit, but I have been pleasantly surprised at the high quality art. Both the covers and the interiors are up there with some of the best drawn comics available.

Am I alone on this one? Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

hedge.jpg

I have read issue #1 and have the collected 1-3 and #4. I loved issue #1 and just need to get around to reading the rest of the series. I read the "Hedge Knight" short story in Legends and it was superb. If you haven't read it yet, you should. thumbsup2.gif It's a great 80-page fix while you're waiting for A Feast for Crows to come out.

If you haven't read it yet, you should. thumbsup2.gif

I agree, I like The Hedge Knight, but some told me that the writter always kill his principal characters on his books. frown.gif