• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: A Warning To Forum & eBay Members About...

65 posts in this topic

You might want to clean up your initial post before the mods pull the whole thread for masking. Just remember that the message you're telling the forum is more important than being able to partially spell taboo words.

Really, Joanna? Is there ANYTHING more important than being able to partially spell taboo words? hm? Seriously.

This IS America, after all. It IS a free country. The boy can mask his words if he wants to, d----t!

You might want to clean up your initial post before the mods pull the whole thread for masking. Just remember that the message you're telling the forum is more important than being able to partially spell taboo words.

Really, Joanna? Is there ANYTHING more important than being able to partially spell taboo words? hm? Seriously.

This IS America, after all. It IS a free country. The boy can mask his words if he wants to, d----t!

Did you just call me a dingbat? Why you lousy C______d.

How DARE you, you h____ing o____er! I would never have called you a dingbat... unless you first called ME a c____d! Now you've w____d me o_f!

Custard?

How DARE you, you h____ing o____er! I would never have called you a dingbat... unless you first called ME a c____d! Now you've w____d me o_f!

Please, please, this is a family forum. 27_laughing.gif

Please, please, this is a family forum. 27_laughing.gif

Y__'_e r___t. I'm s____y J____a. sorry.gif

New game! New Game! Let's all play fill in the blanks with Joanna's and Clark's posts!

Custard?

I was thinking "cockless dingleoid" myself.

Why is the title of this thread OT? I think it is very much on topic... confused-smiley-013.gif

If it isn't about pressing, restoration, missing restoration, what is restoration, what is considered pressing, then it is OFF TOPIC! sumo.gif

tongue.gif

Why is the title of this thread OT? I think it is very much on topic... confused-smiley-013.gif

If it isn't about pressing, restoration, missing restoration, what is restoration, what is considered pressing, then it is OFF TOPIC! sumo.gif

tongue.gif

Also...no mention of Hulk 181..... crazy.gif

tongue.gif

Also...no mention of Hulk 181..... crazy.gif

I wonder if any of the CGC 9.8 hulk 181's are pressed? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifdevil.gif

Custard?

I was thinking "cockless dingleoid" myself.

It stood for 'censored'.

Yea dude, you need to clean this up right now! sumo.gif Fuking rookie......

My is clean... thumbsup2.gif but thanks for looking Fuking oldguy...

My is clean... thumbsup2.gif but thanks for looking Fuking oldguy...

893applaud-thumb.gif