• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with WorldWide Comics?

99 posts in this topic

All jokes about the book taking 15 years to complete aside, the new Pedigree Website is going to be big when it goes live. Maybe even bigger then the actual book.

:blush:

And I have no idea about the emails, I would just try again or call on Monday.

All jokes about the book taking 15 years to complete aside, the new Pedigree Website is going to be big when it goes live. Maybe even bigger then the actual book.

:blush:

And I have no idea about the emails, I would just try again or call on Monday.

Are we still talking Wwcomics or Pedigreecomics?

I just receieved a box of slabbed Micronauts from WorldWide with no issues... (shrug)

They sent an empty box? Which issues were you expecting?

Does anybody know why there is nobody to be reached at WorldWide Comics at the moment? I have contacted them several times via e-mail regarding my order but I don't get any replys. (shrug)

Did you try specifically contacting Matt maybe at his Spectre email address?

If not, I know calling from Austria is a pain, but that may be the best option.

All jokes about the book taking 15 years to complete aside, the new Pedigree Website is going to be big when it goes live. Maybe even bigger then the actual book. :blush:

Seriously? I can't wait for this book to come out. Put me down for 2 :headbang:

I just receieved a box of slabbed Micronauts from WorldWide with no issues... (shrug)

They sent an empty box? Which issues were you expecting?

lol They sent me $1.25 worth of broken toys along with a shoddy bomb-casing full of used pinball machine parts!

:banana: Chris

I tried every address on their website, stephen@wwcomics.com and even ruby@wwcomics.com (for questions about shipment). I was in contact with Stephen for placing my order on February 14th and then never heard of him again. The problem is, that I haven't heard anything about the shipment, when or if it has been shipped yet. And now I just looked up my order status on their website where there is an interesting note postet: Both books were not available - contacted buyer.

I was never contactet about that and the Payment Status still says Order Processing. And if you look for the books on the site they have a status of "sale pending". I really don't know why it's so hard replying to an e-mail.