• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just how much do you love old comics?

25 posts in this topic

I want to see how much you guys love your old comics. Do you love them better than a beautiful woman, a house, a car, your favorite music? Is there anything that you love more than your comics?

I love old comics because of their scarcity, history, artwork, story, and smell. I think they should come out with an old comic cologne!!!

I guess I love old comics more than anything except a beautiful woman. If I had my choice of a 9.4 Suspense 3 or Shannon Elizabeth, I would pick Shannon. I am a huge Prince and Beatles fan but I still like comics better.

I am in the process of selling virtually all of my "key" comics in order to fund a house...so, that pretty much sums that up...and, I am working on the house for a beautiful woman (my wife), so again, order is restored... however, I sold my Ferrari and my Vette's to buy comics, so I guess I like them better than cars (at my age, get me from point A to point B is all I am worried about...that, and living in Fl I need AC)

What's wrong with the current mansion you live in now? The pool house/game room/comic cave not big enough for you?

trust me this is a huge step up if all works out... Don't want to jinx myself but hope to have a beach con soon!

:wishluck:

I want to see how much you guys love your old comics. Do you love them better than a beautiful woman, a house, a car, your favorite music? Is there anything that you love more than your comics?

I love old comics because of their scarcity, history, artwork, story, and smell. I think they should come out with an old comic cologne!!!

I guess I love old comics more than anything except a beautiful woman. If I had my choice of a 9.4 Suspense 3 or Shannon Elizabeth, I would pick Shannon. I am a huge Prince and Beatles fan but I still like comics better.

I am in the process of selling virtually all of my "key" comics in order to fund a house...so, that pretty much sums that up...and, I am working on the house for a beautiful woman (my wife), so again, order is restored... however, I sold my Ferrari and my Vette's to buy comics, so I guess I like them better than cars (at my age, get me from point A to point B is all I am worried about...that, and living in Fl I need AC)

and yet here I sit .... with money to spend .... and STILL no list of Gator books for sale :frustrated:

and yet here I sit .... with money to spend .... and STILL no list of Gator books for sale :frustrated:

i have some 9.6 marvel silver slabs you might like!

i have some 9.6 marvel silver slabs you might like!

Not as many as you once had as I recall ....