• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can someone please make an "OLD COMIC BOOK" smell cologne or air freshener

8 posts in this topic

While re-bagging and re-reading some early SA ASM's I thought I would proclaim my love of sticking my nose into the spine and taking a good long sniff. :cloud9:

On any other forum I would be ridiculed but I think others may agree here. (shrug)

It would probably be easier to create an OLD COMICBOOK COLLECTOR cologne but I have a feeling it won't sell too well.

You might want to do what they did in the movie Primer if you want that feeling of traveling back in time and build a large airtight container to crawl into and gather up your most pungent paper purchases.

It would probably be easier to create an OLD COMICBOOK COLLECTOR cologne but I have a feeling it won't sell too well.

You might want to do what they did in the movie Primer if you want that feeling of traveling back in time and build a large airtight container to crawl into and gather up your most pungent paper purchases.

i think you may have to change the name to something like the COLLECTOR and have a sort of axe type commercial around it but i think it could be a best seller depending on how hot the girls are in the commercial :)

you could just take an old comic and wear around your neck or around your rearview mirror...

(shrug)

That won't help...seriously dude, a book I bought at a Washington State manure plant back in 92'....I baby it and cuddle it all the time after work, it's been years...and I went as far as legally adopting this HULK 180 in three states, but it stiiiiiiiiill smells like my old grandma's farts...on a good day..

you know, no beans dip.. :eek: