• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Irony

7 posts in this topic

I had an auction end about a month ago and just now (yesterday) received payment. The buyer had one excuse after another for why he wasn't paying ($13.99), but I was patient and polite and I was happy to get the payment.

In a twist of irony that's just priceless I proceed to send his comics to the wrong person yesterday after I got his payment. The person I sent them to is being helpful in the matter, and the original buyer should be getting his books sometime late next week.

When it's all said and done I will be even on the $$ end of things, but with the extra shipping costs I'll be paying I'll basically be giving these comics away for free. I guess I'm the April fool in this situation. foreheadslap.gif

...send his comics to the wrong person yesterday

i am SOOO paranoid about doing that.

i quadruple check EVERYTHING and then i check again...

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Me to........now. foreheadslap.gif

The guy I sent them to is being totaly cool and sending the books directly to the guy that won them, so I'm only out about $6.00 in shipping. No harm done. cloud9.gif