• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misty Knight first Appearance??

26 posts in this topic

The Avengers cartoon now has Logan/Wolverine as part of [black] Fury's WW II crew (which is interesting...because I came up with that idea 4 or 5 years ago in my head...how it would have been neat having him in there, perhaps not sure what he is capable of, etc.)

So now I have to look through every issue of Sgt. Fury to see if, in the background, there are any soldiers that look like they might have sideburns!

The Hulk #181 (and #180) communities would be up in arms! :ohnoez:

The Avengers cartoon now has Logan/Wolverine as part of [black] Fury's WW II crew (which is interesting...because I came up with that idea 4 or 5 years ago in my head...how it would have been neat having him in there, perhaps not sure what he is capable of, etc.)

So now I have to look through every issue of Sgt. Fury to see if, in the background, there are any soldiers that look like they might have sideburns!

It's actually a confirmed fact that Logan met Captain America during WWII at least once.

Also, in the X-Men Evolution cartoon, he is seen saving Magneto from a concentration camp.

It's actually a confirmed fact that Logan met Captain America during WWII at least once.

Also, in the X-Men Evolution cartoon, he is seen saving Magneto from a concentration camp.

Thats fine, but that is not a retcon of his first appearance like in the case of Misty Knight. Where they appearance in one issue, then another artist/write comes along and says no...they appeared in another book as some nameless, arbitrary character.

At Comic Con, I spoke with Tony Isabella while getting my Marvel Premiere signed. He said recently Marvel gave him a contract on creator rights and percentage on Misty Knight. He said he was very happy with the results.