• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery 103 CGC 8.0 white pages

17 posts in this topic

The toughest thing about this book is the page and cover stock quality. Many copies I see are dark or tanned.

The toughest thing about this book is the page and cover stock quality. Many copies I see are dark or tanned.

....I've notice that too. Marvels are funny like that. I remember when a friend turned up the R.J. Long collection around here....all stored together in the same place and the PQ was all over the place, C/OW to White. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

....I've notice that too. Marvels are funny like that. I remember when a friend turned up the R.J. Long collection around here....all stored together in the same place and the PQ was all over the place, C/OW to White. GOD BLESS...

Yup. I've owned about 10 copies of this book and only one was nice and fresh looking. They are few and far between.

Yup. I've owned about 10 copies of this book and only one was nice and fresh looking. They are few and far between.

i've own two nice copies, brent from QC bought the nicer one back in '01.

I think my former 9.0 was your former 9.0 at one time.

I think my former 9.0 was your former 9.0 at one time.

it was a beauty, :cloud9: bought it raw on eBay before the advent on CGC.

Sorry folks should have mentioned this earlier, this book has not been pressed. I bought it slabbed. In my humble opinion it presents better than an 8.0. :whee:

....you can say that again...wish I could afford it. For what it is, it's not a bad price. GOD BLESS...