• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLosed thanks for looking

25 posts in this topic

If you meant when will I have dates and details on new opps? I will be getting new opps up and running asap, I need to speak with CGC and get fee schedules from the artist. I would imagine it will be at least a few weeks before I get a new mail away opp up. Who knows though it could be tomorrow!

More details on Townsend opp.

I sent an email clearing up details to Tim this morning. Looks like we might have to limit things to bust shot only. Will keep you all up to date.

really like the hulk squeezing the skrulls till thier heads pop off... any details for this opp?

I have a late book going to Mr. Haley. Not much I can do about that so as soon as I get the go from CGC I will be opening some more sketch opps.

Removed that link as I am now working officially with Mr. Espy and have a sales thread up for him. For more info look there.