• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The oddball superman thread

29 posts in this topic

The only rule to this thread is no mainstream superman books. I want to see the unusual superman stuff. Superman had a lot of offbeat stuff so I hope to see something I have not seen.

navy1001.jpg

Going to try this again...Had some tech issues :) from the Princess of Oddball Superman Items!!!

supermanroom007.jpg

Holy moley Robyn :o

I knew you loved Supes, but I had no idea. Outstanding room (worship)

[font:Fixedsys]Thanks...

After over 35 years of collecting I am now moving to a smaller location. I am forced to downsize :( The duplicates & spillage go first - Spillage- my term for when your hero is Superman & people just ASSUME that you also like Batman, Spiderman, etc and are compelled to give you other superhero "stuff"

Then comes the really hard part....deciding what to keep & finding a good home for the rest. [/font] ???

Going to try this again...Had some tech issues :) from the Princess of Oddball Superman Items!!!

supermanroom007.jpg

Holy moley Robyn :o

I knew you loved Supes, but I had no idea. Outstanding room (worship)

I agree, very cool room, but there should be a Superman "snuggie" on that couch. :grin: