• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #300 Splash! Help please

16 posts in this topic

Oh come on. You just right click the URL in the browser while viewing the auction. Then you come to the page that you use to post a message. In the Instant UBB Code section down below on the right, click "URL." When the little box pops up, you paste the URL into the box by putting your cursor there and hitting CTRL and V at the same time. Then click the ok button on the popup box. Then finish your posting.

Or, you could just paste the URL into your post like this:

www.jj1club.com

It is that simple.

I'm the same way. tonofbricks.gif

how can you list an item on ebay, yet can't figure out how to post a link? confused-smiley-013.gif

Screw the high bidder. Check out the link in my last post in this thread. devil.gif

Hypothetical question -- if TDComix wins that auction, do you think he will trim the splash page before reselling it? 27_laughing.gif

Check out the high bidder....

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ok, First thanks Supapimp for the Linky, Second I have never put a link up before but I will learn tonight. This is one of my favorite pieces but I am turning toward my Astronomy more and more lately. I will always be a collector and always look for those "Rare" comicbook finds!(Estate sales and little old ladies, ha,ha!) Again thanks smile.gifASM Splash

Thank you bonds25 for giving me the reason to get off myarse and figure this out, and fantasyfootballbono you are the Man or woman(don't really now so I just want to be polite), your directions are perfect. Thanks you very much, and I did make my 12:oo midnight deadline to learn how to do this!!! BYE