• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

300 cheap Low & Midgrade SA/BA Marvels - 30% OFF EVERYTHING LEFT! (RECAP: Pg 19)

197 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Remaining items from days 1-3 can be found here!

Hey guys, my sales threads are usually mostly moderns, but since deciding to narrow my focus considerably, I culled a long-box of lower grade krud from the rest and will be listing them here for your rejection. There's a mixed bag of Marvels: a decent amount of 12¢ & 15¢ers amongst the 20¢-40¢ covers, mostly hero, but a stray horror book here and there. A few King Size books, some #1's, you name it. If you're into high grade, this sale is not for you! However, if you're a cheapskate like me and don't mind lower grade placeholders, then you might find something you like. If there's nothing you like, you're welcome to jeer and point or check out Rupp's Clooneython IV. I think there's an orgy going on in there somewhere.

Listings: Cheap Silver/BA assortment of Marvels. 150 dollar books, 150 $2-$5 books.

Grading: These are cheap, low grade books. You won't find much above a 6.0 here. I won't take the time to grade the dollar books, but there's a scan for everything, so help yourself. I will provide a rough grade and list any major flaws for any book more than a buck, plus you still get the scan (Iucky you!)

Pricing: The dollar books are a buck each, 10 for $8.00 or 20 for $15.00. The rest are priced as marked. There's not going to be much here over $5, if anything.

Shipping: I'll be shipping everything in this sale via medium Flat Rate Priority boxes. Price is $7.00/box (I'll eat the additional $3.50). I'll stuff as much as I can into a box for you in any way that you like. The best way I've found to get the most into these boxes with the most protection is to put two books in a bag separated by a backing board (learned from the estimable joeypost). If you have no preferences, I will ship in this manner and can fit about 50 books to a box this way. I'm open to other means as long as you don't mind paying actual postage.

If you only buy a few books and don't mind a Priority Flat Rate envelope with cardboard sandwiches, I can do that too. $4.75 for this method for however many books I can fit.

Shipping outside the U.S: I'll do it, but not for $7.00 lol - Cost will be based on International Priority Rate.

Questions/comments, give me a holler. I'll be running this thread for two or three days, invoice Friday/Saturday, pack Sunday and ship Monday for those that pay by Sunday night.

I'll begin listing shortly (after taking the dogs out to water the cactii).

Tomb of Dracula 65 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to hesdeadjim!

Tomb of Dracula 66 - Your Price: $1.00

2001: A Space Odyssey 8 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to PtTuller!

2001: A Space Odyssey 9 - Your Price: $1.00

War Is Hell 1 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to PtTuller @50%OFF!

War Is Hell 8 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to mikeyriffhard!

That's right, $1. For the first appearance of Machine Man. You're not dreaming. That's like a million percent off.

th_TOMB65.jpg th_TOMB66.jpg th_TWO-08.jpg th_TWO-09.jpg th_WAR01.jpg th_WAR08.jpg